With 2023 in full swing, now is a great time to catch up on the latest news and updates from UNIVERGE BLUE. Whether you’re looking for new and improved data to maximize your employees’ productivity, working to improve upon your company’s hybrid work dynamic with more powerful meeting tools, or just getting started on migrating your business communications to the cloud, UNIVERGE BLUE has something to get you excited!
Maximize Employee Productivity with the UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT Service Adoption Dashboard
There’s no way around it: you need your employees to be engaged to perform at a high level. A Gallup Employee Engagement survey found that companies with engaged employees outperform their competition by 147%. But how do you know if your employees are engaged in the first place? The new UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT Service Adoption Dashboard provides summary-level data for the activation and usage rates of CONNECT services currently deployed by your business. This dashboard allows admins and team leaders to:
- Uncover meaningful user adoption and engagement insights for specific services
- Save time with a quick and informative overview of data sets to identify opportunities for improved productivity
- View and act on user trends
And best of all: the CONNECT Service Adoption Dashboard is already included in all North American subscriptions for no additional cost!
To learn more about how to access the dashboard’s data, view the Demo Video here
Keep Your Hybrid Employees Connected with UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT ROOMS
Hybrid work models are here to stay – even if there is no “one size fits all” solution. Accenture’s “Future of Work” survey found that 36% of workers were fully onsite in 2022 – despite 83% of workers in the same study in 2021 expressing a preference for a hybrid work model. Accenture also found that companies utilizing an omni-connected work culture – including empowering people through technology – saw a 7.4% increase in revenue.
In other words: companies still need to focus on solutions that strike a good balance between working onsite and remotely.
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT ROOMS is a video conference room solution that allows for CONNECT MEET video conferencing to be seamlessly added to any conference room with existing, off-the-shelf hardware. With CONNECT ROOMS, employees can easily:
- Reserve a conference room and simultaneously schedule a video conference for both in-office and remote workers.
- Start an ad-hoc meeting in a conference room and invite others who are remote or in office.
- Join a meeting from a conference room or remotely without host authorization.
And, CONNECT ROOMS is FREE with any supported CONNECT license through March 31, 2023. For more details about how CONNECT ROOMS works, read our FAQ resource.
Your BRIDGE to the Cloud Starts With UNIVERGE BLUE
If your business is still considering a hybrid work model and how best to support the actual transition, UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE may be the perfect solution. With CONNECT BRIDGE, you can extend your NEC phone system investment with cloud-based voice via desktop and mobile apps creating a seamless all-in-one unified communications experience.
And from now until March 31, 2023, you can receive a “FREE PHONE” for each qualifying UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE user license purchased with a new UNIVERGE SV9100E or SV9500 phone system. Combining a SV9100E or SV9500 phone system with CONNECT BRIDGE offers:
- Cloud-based desktop and mobile apps to enable collaboration in the office, at home, or anywhere in between.
- Productivity tools your business needs – including team chat, video conferencing, secure file sync/share, and inbound and outbound calling.
- 100+ enterprise-grade features, five nine’s (99.999%) reliability, and support for both VoIP or traditional TDM or a combination of both.
Click here for more information about this limited time offer.
Contact Us Today
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Fill out the form, and we will get back with you.