How prepared are you for what’s ahead and the technologies that will be the drivers of change in 2016?
Simply put, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and SIP Trunking can smartly transform your customers’ communications infrastructure for the better.It can be done rapidly and cost effectively while seamlessly providing access to highly scalable unified communications so their employees and customers can benefit from faster responses enabled by anytime, anywhere availability on any device. Also by enabling ready access to feature-rich collaborative tools, your accounts could experience an increase in workforce productivity and cooperation.
Begin learning today why SIP is a smart technology investment. Get started with a free ebook courtesy of NEC.
Download Success with SIP 2.0 a 52-page ebook by Gary Audin, President of Delphi, Inc., to share a comprehensive assessment of SIP including:
- SIP and related protocols
- Session border controllers
- SIP trunk values, benefits, and economics
- SIP phones
- Interoperability with SIP trunks
- SIP trunk problems (IP PBX, SBC, trunk provider)and their resolution
- Bandwidth calculations for VoIP and SIP trunks
- Delivering a successful SIP implementation project
Success with SIP 2.0
Learning the value and operation of SIP is now important to anyone working in the field of communications and collaboration. Understanding what SIP does and does not support helps you to grasp the implementation issues involved.