Communication has come a long way since the 90s, yet, with so many different modes of communication, it’s often hard to keep track of it all – work phone, cell phone, home phone, laptop, desktop, tablet.
That’s why NEC is making mobile UC more available, by allowing you to access your solutions from the device of your choosing. The new Web version of the UCE Desktop and UCE Mobility works on Apple Mac®, iPad™ and thin client environments, and is supported by multiple web browsers including Google™ Chrome, Apple Safari®, Mozilla® FireFox® and Microsoft® Internet Explorer.
With UC for Enterprise, you are reachable without being tied down to a single location or mode of communication. Whether you prefer to use a smartphone, tablet or computer, you can stay connected via the Web-based interface. NEC’s mobile UC solutions add convenience, which allow you to be more productive and efficient with your workload.
Below are a few of the benefits of NEC’s UCE Mobility (UNIVERGE MC550), part of the UCE suite.
- Single number reach – Forget all your different phone numbers. When you receive an incoming call, all phones will ring simultaneously, according to the contact rules you preset to determine how and when you’d like to be reached.
- Single voicemail box – Don’t worry about missing a call or not knowing which voicemail to check. All unanswered calls are directed to your business voicemail account, to create a single voicemail box.
- Enhanced mobile presence – Wondering if your contacts are available? Instantly determine other UCE users’ real-time status and availability via your desktop client on your smartphone.
- Intuitive interfaces – Sometimes you are busy and we understand that. Now, you can easily set contact rules through your computer and change your status via their web-browser on any smartphone.
- Enterprise dialing via smartphone – Used to just dialing your colleagues extension? Just because you’re on your smartphone doesn’t mean you have to stop. NEC enables station-to-station and external dialing through the enterprise switch to give you quick access to all your coworkers.
- Improved efficiency and productivity– If you want to create a little more time in your day, NEC can help you streamline communications and information delivery by handling calls more promptly from wherever you are.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Want to leave a positive impression on your customers? Deliver excellent customer service by providing customers with a single number that can be used to reach their contact on the first try and they’ll have no complaints.
Want to know what else is new with UCE Mobility? Stay tuned for Part 2 of Learn How To Make Your Device UC Smart.