Business environments have evolved significantly over the past decade. Enterprises are moving at a relentless pace with new technologies, applications, and CRM tools playing a vital part in the customer and employee experience. Thanks to this digital transformation, successful companies must embrace integrated technologies, applications, and tools in order to be competitive.
Employees now have the option to communicate and collaborate with their co-workers, customers, and other business counterparts in a variety of ways across their preferred platforms with methods such as chat, SMS, video collaboration, voice, social media, and more. Customers also have multiple ways, such as those listed above, to communicate with companies making it easier to reach out and connect.
With increasing availability of new technology, cloud applications, and customers that demand information in real time, there are more and more applications and tools that need to exchange information constantly. The risk of not engaging with these tools is high and the opportunities afforded by integrating them could be great.
Juggling multiple applications can be time consuming and extremely hard to manage if the tools are not properly connected, which is why it is in the best interest of companies of all sizes to determine how to integrate their systems so they can work together as a functioning, well-oiled machine.
Introducing UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND Integrations for CONNECT (UCaaS) and ENGAGE (CCaaS)
The new UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND integration platform allows organizations and their employees to take advantage of UNIVERGE BLUE’s powerful communication, collaboration, and contact center functionalities within and in combination with everyday business applications. The UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND integration platform was designed specifically to help organizations boost productivity, streamline workflows, and increase revenue. EXTEND is built into NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT Unified Communications (UCaaS) and ENGAGE Contact Center (CCaaS) and is available to all CONNECT and ENGAGE customers without additional licensing or cost. With EXTEND, employees can communicate and collaborate more effectively no matter their geographical location.
The Value of EXTEND Integrations for CONNECT Unified Communications
Effective, integrated communications are essential to enabling employees and increasing their productivity. Deploying EXTEND integrations directly influences the behavior of employees, their level of performance, and the speed it takes them to find the right information and provide the best possible customer service – every time.
According to a survey conducted by Gartner, 74% of companies plan to permanently shift to more remote work post COVID-19. As telecommuting becomes the new reality, organizations will need to ensure their systems are tightly integrated to prevent slowing productivity in their remote workforce.
With UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND Integrations, organizations can embed UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT Unified Communications into their everyday business applications and CRM tools across various teams to streamline workflows, improve communication speed, and maximize employee productivity, no matter their location.
EXTEND Integrations allow you to leverage CONNECT’s 100+ enterprise-grade calling features including auto attendant, call queuing, automatic company-wide call recording, and more. Click-to-call phone numbers from contact or web pages, quickly and easily add virtual meeting details with UNIVERGE BLUE MEET to any new or existing calendar event and click to start virtual meetings with MEET directly from the web browser or calendar event.
EXTEND integrations are readily available for commonly used business applications like O365®, Outlook®, G Suite™, Microsoft® Teams®, SugarCRM®, ZOHO®, Slack®, Salesforce®, Zendesk®, ServiceNow®, Oracle® Netsuite® and Microsoft Dynamics®. Don’t see your business app? Easily deploy custom screen pops to virtually any web-enabled application with UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT (UCaaS) EXTEND Integrations.
- Increase productivity: Embedding UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT into productivity applications helps automate business workflows and maximize employee efficiency thus generating revenue or protecting your existing customer relationships. Additionally, integrations allow you to enhance the CONNECT unified communications solution for remote workers in home offices and other dispersed locations, transforming the way employees get business done.
- Drive customer retention and increase revenue: Combine powerful communication capabilities with relevant customer data to ensure sales and support teams have the right information at the right time. Contact Center Agents and general business users can offer an improved customer experience when they are more insightful and efficient.
- Streamline workflows: EXTEND integrations for CONNECT and ENGAGE help to improve the speed and performance of employee’s work as well as their responsiveness to customer inquiries. With the different functionalities tightly integrated to scale to a higher level of efficiency, less time is spent switching between applications and a greater amount of work can be accomplished faster.
- Easy to use: Deploy and use with no extensive training or implementation costs. With such easy deployment and simplicity, IT processes are seamless which allows your IT staff to focus more on the core business and allows users to quickly access important data.
The Value of EXTEND Integrations for ENGAGE Contact Center
According to a SelectHub Article, 84% of customers consider the experience with a company as important as the product or service and 66% of customers will actually pay more to get a top-notch customer experience. Clearly organizations need to offer the best possible customer experience in order to be competitive in their market – relying solely on a product and/or price will no longer keep businesses afloat.
With UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND Integrations for ENGAGE Contact Center, it is easy for businesses to leverage popular business applications – or even home-grown apps – to deliver smarter and more efficient contact center customer experiences.
By connecting the powerful contact center capabilities of UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE with your existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Helpdesk systems, you can help drive customer retention through enhanced customer experiences and drive revenue with increased agent productivity.
With EXTEND Integrations you can easily annotate and capture key details from a call and save the call outcome/classification to the customer’s account. Screen pops for incoming calls provide agents with existing customer account records for a better customer experience.
Take notes and log call details for new or existing customers directly within an application or CRM while on an active call. Route customer calls more efficiently by using advanced call routing and IVR with UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Cloud Contact Center. View presence of contacts along with screen pops of existing customer information for incoming calls.
The ability to capture audio and screen recordings of interactions with customers and automatically store them in their account contact record helps ensure a complete history of interactions. Your agents will also be able to access case status for clients or build a call flow that lets them self-serve.
- Alert and adapt in real-time: Keep an eye on the overall pulse of the ENGAGE contact center by delivering alerts and updates from applications to agents. With UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND integrations for ENGAGE, customers will have the ability to deliver time-sensitive alerts and updates to selected channels that allow them to take rapid action before situations become problematic.
- Increase agent productivity: Streamline workflows and maximize agent efficiency as UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND Integrations embed ENGAGE contact center functionalities into everyday business applications. Combining streamlined workflows and simplified data retrieval processes allow agents to focus on resolving the customer’s issue rather than spending time searching for customer data.
- Easy to use: Deploy and use with no heavy training or implementation costs required. This allows agents to quickly adapt and begin offering exceptional customer experiences as soon as the solution is implemented.
- Improve customer journey and experience: Access relevant customer data quickly and at the right time to deliver a more personalized and seamless experience to each customer. More effective and efficient call center systems result in more effective customer contact scenarios, which leads to the desired result of customer satisfaction.
NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND Integrations allow organizations to seamlessly connect with the most well-known tools being used today such as Salesforce®, ZenDesk®, Microsoft® Dynamics®, Zoho®, ServiceNow®, NetSuite®, SugarCRM®, and more. We also offer easy-to-implement custom integrations using custom API’s for the ENGAGE Contact Center solution.
Get Connected with UNIVERGE BLUE EXTEND for CONNECT & ENGAGE
Don’t let your business suffer due to not having the proper connections between important business systems. You can enhance employee productivity and customer engagement with additional communication functionality built into the everyday business applications you are currently using.
UNIVERGE BLUE is designed to meet the needs of business of all sizes. Whether you’re a startup of 10 employees or an enterprise of thousands around the globe, NEC specializes in providing flexible options and integrations for every type of business. We will grow with you and provide a comprehensive unified communication and contact center solution for the future.
Contact Us Today
Ready to get started on your journey to the cloud? Schedule a demo and speak with one of our cloud experts today!