NEC Corporation of America, Official Technology Sponsor of the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association), proudly announces the launch of our new LPGA-focused microsite. NEC is committed to supporting the LPGA organization in its mission to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for its players, guests and tournament staff. With the creation of this dedicated site, NEC brings together specific tournament participation and support information, and provides you with direct access to ongoing NEC-relevant LPGA tour and player updates, all located in one website, hosted at http://lpga.nec.com.
Especially designed for golf enthusiasts, this NEC/ LPGA microsite is a one-stop location for you to:
- Reference the LPGA Event Calendar and its tournament information
- Follow our NEC/ LPGA blog content, tournament by tournament, as we share results, observations and player information from the NEC-sponsored LPGA events
- Check out NEC’s (facial recognition) technology in action at select events, and the various ways NEC’s smart enterprise solutions are helping to power the LPGA this year
- View the expanding gallery of NEC/ LPGA photo images, tournament and technology videos, as well as NEC’s event marketing media throughout the season
- See what’s happening, and connect with us on our Social Media outlets
- Explore NEC’s powerful Advanced Recognition Solutions, as well as Unified Communications and Infrastructure solutions, and their applications to real-life smart enterprise situations
The new NEC/ LPGA web site is a great place to check out the expanding use of facial recognition for heightened security at professional Sporting Events.
For example: For the upcoming Founders Cup event in Phoenix Arizona, and also for the ANA Inspiration tournament, NEC technology will be at the Front Entrance, strengthening entry security with NEC EVA (Enhanced Video Analytics) facial recognition– screening analytics that compare faces to an LPGA Watch List, to safeguard the LPGA fan experience. This technology also provides important fan metrics, such as age, gender and number of attendees at the event, invaluable information to assist the LPGA in their goal of elevating the fan experience and creating enjoyable, memorable events.
Additionally, in response to player’s requests for increased locker room access control, NEC’s NeoFace Express will be boosting security in the Player’s area by providing real-time screening for LPGA-approved personnel.
Exciting things are happening at NEC, so come join us now in the new NEC LPGA microsite, for the latest in event information and cutting edge NEC technology!
Want to learn more about our solutions to enhance your customers’ experience?
Just let us know and we will be happy to help out.