Recently, Keith Terreri, NEC Corporation of America’s CFO and SVP of Corporate Operations and IT, spoke with Dan Larson, host of the ‘Count Me In’ Podcast from the Institute of Management of Accountants.
In his role, Keith has the unique advantage of overseeing finance and IT for NECAM. In this podcast episode, Keith describes the convergence of these two pivotal roles and provides important tips on cybersecurity that any organization can benefit from.
Key takeaways from the podcast include:
- How converging the role of CIO and CFO helped increase collaboration, communication and visibility between finance, corporate operations, and IT teams.
- Why cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility, not just IT, and why cyber liability is a financial risk to all organizations.
- How adopting the slogan, “We’re all IT now,” helped increase collaboration between finance, corporate operations, and IT and shift to a “one team” mentality.
- Why cybersecurity awareness and good business judgement must be communicated to employees on a frequent basis
- Why all businesses, no matter the type or size, need to prioritize cybersecurity and Keith’s four steps to get started.
Contact Us Today
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Fill out the form, and we will get back with you.