You agree that NEC may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information concerning NECTODAY.COM electronically. In addition, NECTODAY.COM may contain notices on the home page or on the relevant web page of the applicable service. You agree to assume responsibility for reading and complying with notices so posted.
You may use NECTODAY.COM for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or otherwise transmit through the NECTODAY.COM any material or engage in any conduct that:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or containing explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, bodily waste functions, criminal activity or the intent to commit any of the above
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including NEC and its employees and agents
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability
You may not use NECTODAY.COM in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of NECTODAY.COM. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or by any other means. You may not use NECTODAY.COM in a manner that would hide your true identity or otherwise permit anonymous access. You will not use NECTODAY.COM to gain access to other NEC sites that you would not otherwise have access to.
You may not use NECTODAY.COM or any provided NEC communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use NECTODAY.COM to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of NECTODAY.COM immediately and take any other legal action if you or anyone using your access to NECTODAY.COM, violates these provisions. We may take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining with in our computer or communications networks.
No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. The text and other material of content provided by others may represent the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of NEC If you feel you might be offended by the content of the site, you should not continue.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on NECTODAY.COM in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify a NECTODAY.COM moderator. The moderator will then delete the content/media or adjust accordingly to prevent copyright infringement.
Use of Forums
Sites may include unmediated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Neither the content of these sites, nor references to other web sites made in these forums are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by NEC
You agree to indemnify and hold NEC harmless from any claims, losses or damages, including legal fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms, your use of a site or your placement of any content onto a site that does not conform to regulation or these Terms, and to fully cooperate in NEC’s defense against any such claims.
BY REGISTERING YOU ALSO AGREE THAT:
understand that NEC will process and store information submitted using this site and
Accept Terms & Conditions of Use
The views and opinions expressed on NECTODAY.com are solely the views and opinions of the individual author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of NEC Corporation of America or any other individual.