In the July issue of Business Solutions Annual Guide to POS & Payment Processing, NEC’s TWINPOS G5 point-of-sale (POS) solution was featured in a product review of all-in-one POS terminals. The criteria:
- Submit a 15-inch, all-in-one POS unit
- Must be equipped with 2GB of RAM
- Costs around $1,300 to a dealer (but not exceeding $1,400)
NEC scored well against its competitors, and its POS solution was recommended for use in all categories, including grocery, general and specialty retail. Below are key features that were highlighted in the review:
- NEC’s POS ranked in the top three for processor and network utilization, largely because of the dual-core processor.
- According to the review, the NEC terminal had the “most impressive display,” specifically when it came to resolution and color presentation.
- NEC’s solution ranked as one of the top two POS systems that were the easiest to access for repairs.
To learn more about NEC’s retail solutions, visit www.necam.com/retail for more information.